Friday, June 20, 2008

Trainwreck

I have a confession to make. I caused the Royals to lose tonight. Now, that may seem like a hard thing to do considering I'm in California and they were playing in KC. But really, it's not.

You see, I watched the game last Friday on TV. The whole thing. Needless to say, They brought Yabuta in with the scored tied 0-0 in the tenth and he blew it. I got busy last weekend and didn't watch the last 2 games against the d-backs, both of which the Royals won. Well, I worked all week, and didn't get to see any of the Cardinals series, which, oh by the way, the Royals swept.

So today, as I'm driving home from work, I say to myself " Sweet, I should be able to catch most of the game tonight!" So when I get home I flip on the TV and its 4-0 Royals, 2 outs, nobody on. As soon as I sit on the couch, they implode. I turned it off when it got to be 8-4, hoping they'de sense I turned off the TV and get a nice come from behind victory. NOPE! Didn't happen. Yep, its my fault. I mean the MINUTE I turn on the TV, they fall apart. I take full responsibilty for tonight's debacle.

Maybe, I shouldn't watch them any more.

Has anyone else noticed Tony Pena Jr. sort of looks like a keibler elf?

1 comment:

RLBLUE said...

TJ reminds me of Adam Sandler.