Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Introducing Dr. Thunder


Hello, Royals Fans. I'm Dr. Thunder (named after everyone's favorite wal*mart rip off Dr. Pepper). I post on royals nation as sfcchase and on Royal Board as DrThunder. I volunteered my services to help with this blog, so I figured I'd better write something before the big man thinks I blew him off.

A little about me. I'll be 30 years old next week, born and raised in Pittsburg, KS ( 20 miles northwest of Joplin). I joined the Army a year after high school and have been all over the world. I'm currently the commander of a 10 man US Army Recruiting Station in San Diego, California. I'm married and I have 4 kids (2 boys, 2 girls). I've loved the Royals since I first saw them on tv when I was maybe 4 or 5 years old. I try to get to at least 1 Royals game back in KC every year, and I go to all of the games out in Anaheim when the good guys come to town. I'm usually pretty busy, and because of the time difference I only watch the games on the weekends with MLB extra innings, and I just watch highlights of the weekday games on mlb.com.

I started my own blog a few weeks ago, but only posted 3 things, so I'll be closing it down and only posting on here. I'll probably only post once a week or so, and it will generally be about whatever the flavor of the day is and I'll make sure to always throw in a Tony Pena Jr. joke, its kind of my thing.

So that about wraps it up for me this week, check back next time when my second post gives me 200% more posts than Tony Pena Jr.'s got AL MVP votes.

No comments: