Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Visit Royals Nation!

For those who have not scanned and scrolled my other website love, please do so. The website is a message board called Royals Nation.

Available at RN are pick-to-click contests, game threads, trivia questions, Minor League reports, Spring Training photographs, Survivor contests, and much, much more. Fellow Royals bloggers Royals on Radio, Etc., The Royal Tower, Royally Speaking, and Undying Royalty, among many other bloggers, post frequently over there.

On Thursday, March 13, I depart for sunnier and warmer pastures in Surprise, Arizona. At TRT, I will provide dozens of camp photographs, game summaries, my own scouting reports, day summaries, and more. I will probably post several times a day, so be on the lookout for that.

Here is what I have scheduled in the coming 1-2 weeks for my blog and for discussion at Royals Nation:

- Interview with K.C.-area pitching coach Tom Urquhart
- Another analysis on Dayton Moore and offense
- Royals Insider: Brian Bannister
- Spring Training Trip 2008
- Spring Training / R.N. podcasts

Meanwhile, here are a few more links:

- If you're a college baseball fan, join and post in The College Baseball Dugout.

- Another thank you to site administrator Tim for interviewing Royals Nation over at his website Get Up and Go Sports. If you haven't read it yet, check it out. The complete Q&A is posted several entries below.

- If anyone is interested in joining a Fantasy baseball league, e-mail me (E-mail located in my site profile).

Happy Day! I'll try to be back tomorrow with another entry.

No comments: